Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Blog Hop

Halloween Blog Hop 
I really enjoy books by Sable Hunter so when she orchestrated a blog hop for Halloween (which is hands down my favorite holiday on the calendar) I knew I had to jump in. But the problem is... I don't know what the hell to do for a blog hop.

Halloween has always been my favorite time of year because everyone can wear their inner freak out. It is finally accepted, as long as it is during the month of October.

That is one of the reasons I decided to debut my novel on Halloween. Hers isn't a fluffy romance. It isn't the white knight story all the little girls wish they could ride off into the sunset with. Hers is a broken story. A tortured soul trying to heal to move on with her life.

Much like the characters we take the time to celebrate for the holiday.

Now go check out all the other authors participating in the Halloween Blog Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment